Need Opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
I need some opinions...

Watch this video (Best at 720p).

Now is it to busy for any intro? I am leaning towards yes and already starting something else but I would like to hear what everyone has to say.

Thanks.

It's not too busy. it is short (a big plus). It would look better (to me) if it didn't have pieces flying/rotating around... maybe have the wall zoom toward the screen, slamming into it (shaking the frame in the view), and then have the written animation.

I would say it is too busy. In fact just the text being wrote onto the wall is cool enough in my opinion.

It'd be cool if there was something "rebellious" that led into that, e.g guy with a molotov, lobs it at the wall, explosion, then the stuff starts falling off to form the rebellion media logo. Definitely like the new style/choice-of-wall over the other one too

The first wall I put together in PS. The second I jacked from the net. haha

Is added a couple lighting elements, and some extra cracks to make it look more destructive.

I plan on adding some sound effects and maybe some dust if I can find a good lossless effect.

Soul, I think I may add a cause now that you mention it. I may show the item being tossed in from the camera side, that will only be a couple seconds long. Trying to keep the intro <10 seconds.

Lol ok, off the top of my head I'd probably lean towards a more abstract thing. E.g silhouette of guy with blurred/animated feel rather than real guy, just to give it an "anonymous" kind of feel, plays well off the rebellion theme. Maybe start with the guy in the middle with some crazy laugh, then he can do a quick sprint to the corner of the viewer's screen, which spins to keep him in shot, where he then lobs his nade into the wall. Or something :p

I had some time to start working on VFX again so I went straight to my main project. The intro that will represent my company in all of our videos from gaming to snowboarding.

Added dust.. Tell me what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom