Need ideas

take out the light bulbs besides maybe ur room. and then hide all her clothes. seriously if shes smart she'll catch on, just go all bad ass on her

take out the light bulbs besides maybe ur room. and then hide all her clothes. seriously if shes smart she'll catch on, just go all bad ass on her

i did that but i soon realized that it's more annoying for me lol. What's worse for me as a person is that i'm not one to intentionally piss people off. People usually love me but if I must be driven to hellion then so be it....

Beverly-Hills-Ninja-ps02.jpg

I guess there is one more thing I would like to add. Maybe I just need some different advice. This is the first time where a girl has really invaded my personal space. I mean, i never lived with a g/f so that was never an issue, my other girl roommate just stuck to her own space upstairs (and she moved out yesterday). The other girls who used to live here also stuck to their own space and were relatively clean. Now this girl seems intent on totally invading my life. Her room is across from mine and she uses my bathroom (which i might add is not set up very good for a girl to use and is typically dirty lol) and the contents of her room spill into mine. dammit. I got to get used to this. At least she's gone in october.

Back
Top Bottom