Need help

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
If your in debt with your bank threw making an overdraft go over its limit and your stuck at -£800 pound in the bank and you don't pay back what happens? I know they keep charging but also.......

I hear you become blacklisted for 6years

Ok, after 6 years what happens? is that it, debt cleared? you get bad credit rate I guess

Your credit goes in the toilet....good luck getting another checking account or a loan for something like a house or car. You'd be better off to just pay them back.

lucky me I went and got another bank account just b4 they closed mine down.

I think your right I shall pay back.

I told the women on the phone I'm on 125 a week but I owe my boss 100pound, and i pay him 25 a weeek, also i said i got driving lessons and food to buy and cigs and dinner threw the week, and she tells me that i will be paying 120 a month WTF !!!!! I can't afford 30 a week this is unfair.

can I phone back up and make some BS up about only having 15poiund left a week spare ? would they accept that?

What was the reason you overdrafted? What were you paying for? You said you're 800 pounds in the hole, you had to have taken that money out all at once, they wouldn't have let you do it multiple times.

I would pay it back. Your credit score is your life. You will not be able to buy anything, such as a car, a house, that huge 54" tv that you have wanted for 3 years. And if you can, it will be with a very high interest rate. Pay that off. Work extra. Whatever it takes. Just pay it.

Also, how the hell did you get 800 in the hole? Do you not have a check book register and keep it updated?

One day I thought or I last checked I had -65pound in my account with £100 overdraft, little did I know I was paying for something online, I paid it and it took 3 days to clear and show up on my account, in between these days I bought 6 packs 20 cigs which is about 25pound, and it charged be 35pound for each one, + the 70pound a month and the intrest, i could not pay back at the time, anyway, i phoned them and told them i'd pay it back 25pound a week thinking I could afford it, but I am such a wally I couldn't afford it, so I missed a few payments.;

lol

It's abit confusing

I just can't really let myself down again and not pay, I must pay and I must work harder even tho I can't work any bloody harder considiring I do 40hours a week lol dam this apprentice wage lol, I got a 2 jobs aswell, 1 at a bar but thats rubbish hours like 5 hours a month lol

Ok, But still. Do you have a check book register? If so, WRITE EVERYTHING down. Then you know what you have. Obvisouly, if you are close to $0.00 I wouldnt be spending money. I dont know about your bank. But If i go under, i get changred $25 for every transaction. (I have never went under)

Also, On a side note. you should stay away from credit cards. Learn to manage your account first.

Tell me about it, I;m a boring trainee accountant. lol

I do want to start a bookkeeping book to see my outgoing and incomes

I shall write one 2mo and btw, I have 95pound to put in the bank tommorow I hope that helps

Thanks for input +1

Your credit goes in the toilet....good luck getting another checking account or a loan for something like a house or car. You'd be better off to just pay them back.

In that case I need a plumber

Back
Top Bottom