Need Help

Right, well restart, and try then.

Also, go to the sound properties, and check that nothings muted (should have checked this earlier) and that volumes are set to appropiate levels.

You could probably afford in that case to go with another 256MB. You have 3 RAM slots, so depending on how many are filled up at the moment, fill the remaining ones up with more RAM.

As for the sound card, what do you think?

well i dont know much so ill stick to ur word about the sound card and on my other comp that i was using when i had my headset in it had like pink jack and stuff for my mic and speakers and this only has that realtek thing im not sure

That sound card should definetly work for a headset and such. It has different coloured labels for each connection, so its very easy to work out whats what.

Trust me, it'd be alot better than the one you have now. ALOT better. Plus, it'll actually work!

yer true but what should i do now? lol should i try my speakers see if they work?

Yeah, you could try your speakers. Plus, go into Control Panel and to the Sound Properties.

If they are available and are loading up, and allowing you to change volumes, etc, then your sound chip is infact working.

I'll add you, yep :)

EDIT:

Please try not to double post. Simply edit your post.

Back
Top Bottom