Need help with sound.

acfcid

Beta member
I need help with my sound on the computer.

i'll start off saying i have 2soundcards on my computer the onboard sound then a Sound blaster audigy. I have a bunch of drivers under my sound video and game controllers in divice manager so i dontk now whats what.

all of my devices seem to be working except for one that says

Realtek AC'97 Audio It had a yellow exclamation mark on it. I bring it up and i get this message in the device status.

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.

Now anyways. My issue i have is. I have a microphone for my computer. It has always worked

I recently bought a computer from my cousin , everything but the tower was new. Even the sound card is new.

So my onboard sound doesn't work at all or the Microphone input on it.

My soundblaster's sound card Does have sound. BUT my computer Will not detect a microphone when i plug it in at all. No matter what i do i have tried alot of things.

This is a very serious problem i need fixed, I've had it for over 2 months now and i Really need it fixed for gaming and conversations.. if you need me to post any specs let me know what and how .

im not the smartest at computers but i really need this fixed.

well i did a bunch of crap for my SB sound card and got it to work then i was hearing myself and i did more crap.. i found out 1 of my friends on aol was great at computers. but thanks alot for trying to help m4rkf0x

Back
Top Bottom