Need help with Antivirus 2009

adude

Beta member
I am not a computer expert so i accidentally downloaded Antivirus 2009

I've turned off system restores run Avg, Malwarebytes', and CCleaner deleted anything harmful that came up

I also put it in safe mode and ran Malwarebytes'

When i restart my computer AVG detects a fake Trojan adware thing
I'm currently scanning the C: drive to see if 09 is still there

but before i did any of the scans i hit control alt del and ended av2009 process then deleted the file which was in program files then ran the scans where malewarebytes found 43 infected areas and deleted them but still avg finds the trojans when it first starts up

i'm really paranoid that it is still on the computer like i said i am not very talented with computers so forgive my ignorance when i was explaining this

I was just wondering if anyone could help me be sure that antivirus was off completely and will not harm my computer

I'm kinda of a amateur(more of a beginner) photographer but many of my originals on my computer and i haven't yet made backups for them but that is why i'm so paranoid about it

and also i'm worried that when i plug my camera up to the computer it will upload the virus but that is pretty crazy

sorry if i rambled or if it wasn't very clear ii was just hoping someone could help me

Back
Top Bottom