need help solution for VPN

zeangkor

Beta member
hello everybody i need solution if u done it before i have setup of site-to-site IPsec VPN in head office from where i can see a branch's also i have L2TP server in my router so users get IP's from same network now there will be new office from where i want to see all the branch's so i need to find a way from new office to connect Through head office to see all do you know any solutions to do this?

Check to see if you are using another VPN client at the same time as yours. Disconnect and log out of all VPN programs installed on your computer, except IPVanish. Also, problems with connecting to the Internet can sometimes occur if you're using the same VPN client on multiple devices simultaneously (a mobile device and a desktop computer, for example) and those devices are connected to the same VPN server. Solution: if it turns out, for instance, that the computer in the VPN client has the server country Germany selected, and the mobile device too, then try to change the country on one of the devices, say, to Switzerland.

Back
Top Bottom