Need Help Quick!!!

OK I am downloading some HUGE files, they're 612MB each. And last night when I left my house to go to a get together, I let the downloads keep running and they were at 51% complete, I get home and they're at 93% and frozen. The download speed isn't even showing up. So I was like, well I'll just go to sleep and in the morning I'll see what happens. Still it's stuck. I don't know what to do to get the downloads to complete. I mean my internet is still up and running, and I really really don't want to have to cancel them because they're huge and take a really long time to download, because there's four of them and they each take up to 2 and a half hours to complete.

I use Mozilla FireFox as my web browser if that helps. :)

Well one reason could be that the source stopped sharing that file.
And that means that there is nothing to do.
U could try just waiting and hoping that the source starts to share that file again, or then try to find what u are looking for from some p2p network.

Well I retried it, I went into settings and what not. I tried the torrent that Fedora Core listed, oh and that's what I was downloading was the FC4 iso's. :) But yes, I just decided to redownload them, man what a waste of time...

I guess in the next 6 hours of downloading over 2 gigabytes I'll just play Need For Speed Most Wanted. :D

BUt thanks for the help, I greatly appreciate it. :)

Back
Top Bottom