need help please

ringtemek

Daemon Poster
My big brother got final fantasy 12 tooken away and he was so mad that he somehow changed my password without even knowing what my password is and he put a password on every body else's account besides the guest account is there any way of changing those passwords back with/without the guest account.

There is a couple ways in doing so:
You can find a hack that will crack the password (only legal if you are using it on your own system)
Reformat the Computer with an OS disk (But you will lose all files currently on the Computer).
Or you can talk to your brother and bribe him in giving you the password. I know none of these can really help, but its the ones that I know about getting around passwords. If I find something else, Ill let you know.

Sounds like hes the administrator of the computer, thats how he changed the password. There are ways around it, but i dont think they can be discussed here

Raffaz said:
Sounds like hes the administrator of the computer, thats how he changed the password. There are ways around it, but i dont think they can be discussed here

I dont see why they cant be discussed here, he is the owner of this computer and its a classic case of forgotten password. I understand it can be applied to hacking, but it seems like a legitamate question. I know how to do it, but I won't unless a moderator says it's appropiate, cause i don't wanna get banned. Hopefully if a moderator comes by they can deem wether or not its appropiate.

Post edited so i dont get banned.

Well if its discussed here, then people can use the method for dodgy reasons cant they. Theres nowt to stop you PMing him an answer, but im not coz i dont know that it is his computer

boot into safe mode, go into the account called "administrator", which is only visible in safe mode, and you can change the passwords back from there.

Back
Top Bottom