need help on a truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
you internet guys and always needing written proof and benchmarks.... it's like a bunch of ignorant scientists... When you have a person to person conversation about something like this.. you typically take their word? Right....

Personally I would avoid any of the older s-10/ blazer models. They ran of some iffy vaccum systems and are just known for nickel and diming you.

Is there any reason you are so set on this specific truck? Are you going to get some killer deal on it or something.

im not dead set on this truck at all im still looking around i would just like to know why this engine is no good, so i can avoid , or if theres nothign wrong with it so i can go ahead and look for it

the reason im asking for links and what not is because everyone has their opinion on cars if i go to school and ask some of my redneck friends im going to here "**** yea chevy all the way" or "**** no dont buy that a ford would kill it"

i would just like to know why people say not to buy it with links to back it up thats all

okay, I think I was thinking of the 1.9L in the 80's variants.

We have a 2002 S10. with the vortec V6... really no comparison.. But it is a nice truck... still not as powerful as our 2002 superduty with a 7.3L powerstroke. :D

well, as long as it isn't a 1.9L from the 80's vintage it wouldn't be so bad... I was referring to the square-body style types.

If you can get a good deal on it why not.... You really want to stir up trouble with the super hicks tell them are thinking of buying a Nissan.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom