Need help of the highest caliber

Dested

Baseband Member
Alright guys, I dont know where else to go. My girlfriend is coming over in one hour and my toilet is clogged with tissue. It is beyond the point that I can grab it with some gloves on and have already tried using k'nex as an auger. DOES ANYONE HAVE A HOMEMADE WAY TO UNCLOG THIS WITHOUT A PLUNGER??

lots of hot water ?!

lmao sorry but thats one funny problem, and using k'nex as an auger :D

but hot water normally works well just make sure you use enough.

edit: hot water means boiled and straight out of the kettle ;)

How much do you think? Im kinda fucked for the time being, i read somewhere to dump 2 gallons of water in the bowl, so i filled it up with bathtub water and here we are. It should drain soon, but hot water you say? Hot water make tissue disintegrate? Sounds likely... You think I should put some salt or anything in it too? Remember, only items I would have around here.

Let this be a warning to anyone dropping a deuce and blowing your nose. For the love of god do not put the kleanex in the toilet.

what's the problem?..Doesn't your girlfriend take a dump or blow her nose?. Tell her your toilet is blocked up. I don't see what the panic is about.

How much do you think? Im kinda fucked for the time being, i read somewhere to dump 2 gallons of water in the bowl, so i filled it up with bathtub water and here we are. It should drain soon, but hot water you say? Hot water make tissue disintegrate? Sounds likely... You think I should put some salt or anything in it too? Remember, only items I would have around here.

Let this be a warning to anyone dropping a deuce and blowing your nose. For the love of god do not put the kleanex in the toilet.

nope no salt or anything just hot water...how much? well as much as it takes for it to clear the "blockage" ;) and hot water would help the tissue disintegrate yes but it also helps expand the pipes a bit to help it along its way. Good luck!

I have been known to unwind a wire coathanger and simply insert it into the U bend, and continue to push until the blockage either clears completely or dissipates enough to allow the water to travel more freely. Once the water is moving, the rest of the blockage generally can clear itself.

If it is just tissue, then you are in luck; this will dissolve and disappear quicker than, shall we say, other substances that may also be down there.

Haha, thats a hilarious problem. She wont care, I can gurantee. Might laugh once, but otherwise, its not a big deal. Put an out of order sign, and tell her to use the nieghbors, lol.

Back
Top Bottom