Need help in choosing a laptop

naveenrj7

Beta member
Hi guys,
I need your help in deciding the right laptop.my budget is 40k inr. I have short listed few laptops,if u have any other suggestions in regards to laptop which falls in my budget please let me know..
my main use of the laptop will be for gaming,daily use and using light room software for editing my pictures.

i have 3 laptops in shortlisted as of now

1: HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) memory expandable to 8gb
the processor speed is 2.3 GHz with Turbo Core Technology Upto 3.2 GHz and the processor variant is 4600m trinity processor.
and the graphic processor 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 7660G (Integrated) and 2 GB ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M HD Graphics (Dedicated)

2: Lenovo Essential G505s (59-380146) Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) memory expandable to 16gb
the processor speed is 2.5 GHz with Turbo Core Technology Upto 3.5 GHz and the processor variant is 5750M Richland architecture.
And the graphic processor 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 8650G (Integrated) and 2 GB ATI Sunpro HD 8570 Graphics (Dedicated)

3: Lenovo Essential G500s (59-388254) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) memory expandable to 16gb
the processor speed is 2.6 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 3.2 GHz and the processor variant is 3230M
And the graphic processor 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M

Guys i need your need for choosing the right laptop

thanks for your help..

But i am unable to find any details about the graphic processor on the 2nd one.can you please tell me whether the ATI Sunpro HD 8570 Graphics is better than ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M HD Graphics??
thanks a lot

I think no.3 is the better option, Lenovo Essential G500s Laptop.

3rd Gen i5 for reliablity and consitent performance.
8GB identical.
1TB identical.
2GB Graph - Dedicated not AMD's shared system memory.
You probably wont need 16GB but its nice to have the option.
Turbo boost is automatic, so you can look at this as a 3.2 GHz but will drain more battery at higher speed.
While AMD are performing better and more superior for desktop gaming now, there laptop cards and no where near as good as a Nvidia. this 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M will do a much better job, and there more battery friendly.

Hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom