Need help immediately please...

Also adding for heat issues you can check it. As soon as the computer goes down check the heat sink if it is overheated..
I too got the same problem but it was of PSU. But in computer can't say.. For you it may be due to heat issues..

Yesterday removed Graphic Card and tried to turn on when turned on everything is spinning but CPU Heatsink not spinning up dnt know whats going on...may be I need to send for servicing or have to buy CPU MOBO PUS :(

Yesterday removed Graphic Card and tried to turn on when turned on everything is spinning but CPU Heatsink not spinning up dnt know whats going on...may be I need to send for servicing or have to buy CPU MOBO PUS :(

did u check the connection of the cpu fan on mobo??
u don't need to buy mobo or CPU for this problem.. just sort out what the problem is..

Last edited:
Installed original Heatsink spinned up and every fan spinning on cabin but still not boots up no beep sound coming removed Graphic card also..

Sounds like the processor or memory if it is under
Warranty stop messing about with it and send it right back to the manufacture to repair as they know what they are doing with It.
Kind Regards

Guys I'm ordered ASROCK 970 Board I hope its ain't power supply issue ;) I'll test and will update thanks everyone

Guys I'm checked the PSU with on my old Intel system connected 24pin and then connected 4pin( I have 8pin with my PSU ) CPU fan spins up but still not booting no beep sound so I'm doubting it might be faulty psu...

Thanks everyone my system up and running changed PSU and mother board but the HDD led light always on while running PC it won't blink what could be the reason please tell me how to solve the problem.thanks

ForumRunner_20130128_150247.jpg

Usually the HDD light is red so that might be the power or something else. And looking at your pic there are two lights. Does the other one do anything?

Mossiac

Back
Top Bottom