need help finding drivers for ECS 945GCT-M (V2.0) motherboard

dcjose201

Baseband Member
Hey all, Ive recently updated my computer and wanted to build a computer out of my old parts for my gf. I want to install windows 7 on it but I am having a hard time finding the drivers I need. I have a ECS 945GCT-M (V2.0) motherboard. Can anyone help me out. Thanks in advanced.

Er... I found the drivers here: ECS Web Site (Site says 1.0, but they'll work fine on your 2.0 board)

The board is just old enough that it will either already have drivers in Windows 7, or you'll have to use the Windows Vista drivers if they aren't. If you can't get the Vista drivers to install, there may be third party options, but beware.

Er... I found the drivers here: ECS Web Site (Site says 1.0, but they'll work fine on your 2.0 board)

The board is just old enough that it will either already have drivers in Windows 7, or you'll have to use the Windows Vista drivers if they aren't. If you can't get the Vista drivers to install, there may be third party options, but beware.

I knew of these drivers but I wasn't sure if they would work on windows 7 since it's not on the supported os list. I shall give them a try and see what happens. Thanks.

Yeah, it's one of those sketchy areas with older hardware. If the OS doesn't have something, you can try to install a driver, and even if it doesn't work from the installer, the INF files will often install if you do the device through device manager. If THAT fails, then it's a little more technical than most users are comfortable with, and I usually recommend replacing the part(s)

Yeah, it's one of those sketchy areas with older hardware. If the OS doesn't have something, you can try to install a driver, and even if it doesn't work from the installer, the INF files will often install if you do the device through device manager. If THAT fails, then it's a little more technical than most users are comfortable with, and I usually recommend replacing the part(s)

I installed the motherboard and loaded windows and it worked perfectly. I didn't have to install any drivers. Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom