Need help choosing a cooling system for my comp.

Iuno...I had to take it out once the power was off the rig to reset them because it wouldn't startup after I clocked it too high but would that short it or something?

Get one of these. I have a 49CFM rated one right in the front of my case and I can't even hear it. It's quite powerful too. And there is also a 63CFM rated one. Just came in, the new 75CFM rated one too.

There great fans and for the price, you don't have to worry about replacing them, unlike Sleeve bearing fans where they have a shorter lifespan and are rather loud.

One day I even checked if the fan was actually spinning it was so quite. I took the front cover of my case off and saw it right there, spinning pleasingly fast. Took a piece of paper and it stuck right too it.

Edit: Forgot the link:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...2108+1372726538+1372826143&name=Fluid+Dynamic

All those fins are a part of what makes it a great performer. The Ninja you posted is geared towards being silent. The widely spaced fins allow it to be used fanless and perform decently in some cases. If that's what you want, there isn't a reason to not get it.

The ninja really shouldn't be used fanless, it even says in the manual not to use it for more than internet browsing and emailing in fanless environments...

The thing about that one though is the blades of the heatsink are REALLY close together and could end up blocking the airflow at high cfm/rpms
The fins aren't actually that closely spaced, you can still use it with lower RPM fans, contrary to the TRUE.

Well, dude, I'm planning to strap two Yate Loon 120mm/88cfm @2000rpm onto this sink...i'm not sure if it would perform as well with such close blades

Back
Top Bottom