Need Help Cd Rom

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
My Computer Cd Rom Drive Broke Yesterday The Fuse Went I Have Got No Cd Rom Everytime I Swicth The Computer On It Comes Up As A Black Screen At The Start And It Says The Deatils Of The Computer It Is A Windows 2000 And I Need To Press Buttens To Get On The Screen Were It Says Disable/enable Then I Can Sort It Out From There Our Can I Some How Get On My Pc Without The Cd Drive I Realy Need Help. I Cant Get On My Pc And It Has Loads Of Programs On That I Cant B Botherd Downloading Again It Took 2 Weeks To Download All Of It Please Help.

to get to the (setup) you ether press "delete and keep it down untill the setup screen comes up or F2 is sometimes used insted." once in go to i thingk advanced and then you go to the cd-rom line and disable it from there. or something aloing the lines of that, different pc's have diffrent setup screens and soforth.....

thanx mate for the help its just that it dont load up o yer i brought a new cd rom drive put it all together and it still dont work how do u set that up it does the same as the computer wouldd do with out the cd rom drive it self as i was telling you about what it does like just stays on the black screen sorry for the splelin it cause i use my mobile alot lol. does any one ply socom 2 online our splinter cell in ENGLAND

? crumms i feel sorry for everyone els now, i used to type tust like you , and its dam hard to read. could you re-word the phase again please.

right, have you put in the power conection and the data cable in the correct way, have you?

Back
Top Bottom