Need Help A.s.a.p

Bluto has reported your 'ideot' post ComputerFreak. I have to admit it was uncalled for; and so I suppose I have to think of some way of stopping this. It would have made me lighten more to Bluto, however, if he had not have sarcastically editted my edit.

Bluto: I would greatly like it if you would not sarcastically edit my edits - as yourself being a Guru now should mean you should be setting an example for everybody else on the Forum.

ComputerFreak: You're just as bad as Bluto now - nobody on the Forum should be insulting anybody; especially not regulars like yourself.

Both of you are going to be watched very carefully by myself for the next couple of days. I don't want either of you insulting each other; leave it for E-Mail if it must be said.

M678 has not posted on here for a while now; and this has become a bad thread. Continue discussing the Intracacies of editting .dat files if you wish - but I don't want to see anymore personal attacks provocated or otherwise.

Oh my god, did you not see those quote marks? I have done nothing to provoke or insult. He is the one insulting me and others originally, there is no smoke without fire.

I do see now that he editted that; however it bloody hard to think of how to stop this.

I'm just going to have to trust the goodness in both yourself and Bluto and the other involved in this and watch you. I can only hope I don't have to think of other ways to stop you two.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom