Need healp Spying on my own computer

Alexqd3

In Runtime
Ok I live with 6 people, and I have my desktop and my laptop. Recently there has been some fishing things happening on my laptop that I let the house use. No one wants to fess up on who did what. I was wondering is there a program or something I can download where I can watch what websites are being visited, whats being typed, what there doing at this very moment? Sorta like a remote desktop?

If it helps the Laptop in on windows xp, and it's on a wifi connection
My desktop is also windows xp and directly connected.

Any help will be extremely appreciated.

anyone?

you could make a personal trojan to put on each account, but if you have an antivirus it could be trashed or disabled. and what happened that made you think of this? what did they do on the computer?

There are key-logging and security software you can use that when configured properly will send the info to a specific email address. I'm not sure of any apps that let you see remotely what's happening live on another computer.

Um very useful program called RM Tutor 3
which is mostly used in schools
The program lets a teacher(parent/you in this case) look at a computer on the network and can also control it.

improved_monitoring.JPG

I use it for my network where i can look at the PC's screens close applications,block internet e.t.c

PM if you would like some more info about it...

I personally suggest Ghost Keylogger, I believe that it's a free program to download and it works great, you can even get password and such with it :D

Don't even get me started on RM software. It's the biggest pile of crap out there, I've never seen so many huge flaws with a single product. I don't know anyone who willing uses it and knows what they're doing (that's out of quite a few people I'm in contact with!)

I'd go with what Lowndsey said. Just put a password on it and lock it when you're away from it. If you let others use your machine then fishy things will happen!

Ghost Keylogger - Free

Don't even get me started on RM software. It's the biggest pile of crap out there, I've never seen so many huge flaws with a single product. I don't know anyone who willing uses it and knows what they're doing (that's out of quite a few people I'm in contact with!)

What's RM Software?

Back
Top Bottom