Need Graphics Card Assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknikull

In Runtime
OK I bought World Of Warcraft and I have THE ABSOLUTE WORST GRAPHICS CARD EVER! Its like Nvidia Vanta 16mb AGP 2x! LOLOL! and now I need to know I have been reading reviews for 2 months now. Im scared to get a new one and it might be bad. im looking in the range of Nvidia 256mb Agp8x/4x in the $50-$100 range. PLEASE HELP! It needs to be able to run decently (WoW and Doom 3)

if u want a really decent graphics card at that price range and your mobo supports PCIe x16 (it may not) then a 6600 or 7300 would do u fine
but if u only can support AGP (make sure it does support 4x and 8x) then you may need a slightly better card as agp provides less bandwidth

I have a AGP slot that supports up to 4x (god I need a better comp. but hey i got it for $80) and Im lookin at EVGA geforce 6600 right now. what do u think?

good news first
its dual head
it has enough memeroy to support the games u wanna play
it supports ure mobo
its cheap
its also virtually silent
bad news
no Anti aliasing or ansitropic filtering for u im afraid with that card
i havnt herd of the brand before and dont no if its trustworthy and
and looking at some other websites i cant be sure if it will support shadermodel ect

I'm not sure what the specs of your comp are. If it doesn't have a strong psu ( 300 watt). I would advise this card. Evga 6200 I'm not sure if that will be enough( i'm not an expert, just got this from others opinions) Or this card if your price range is higher, and it'salso been recommended to me. This other Evga

chhorlimsgren said:
I have a AGP slot that supports up to 4x (god I need a better comp. but hey i got it for $80) and Im lookin at EVGA geforce 6600 right now. what do u think?

good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom