Need graphic suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
So I'm going to get some buisness cards made up for myself. They arent really for buisness, but to give to people so they can have my phone number. Mainly women. But I still need them to double as a real buisness card, just incase I need to give them to a suit or otherwise. I'm going to have my title as "Computer Consultant" but I'm not sure what a good picture on it would be. Or layout, for that matter. I know a guy who owns a print shop, so I can get them done on the cheap. But I need to go in there with a design, but first I need a small tasteful graphic to put on them. Any suggestions?

I wouldnt put anything too detailed. On business cards I would keep it fairly simple and to the point.

Example:

----------------------------------------------------------
| Billy Bob Computer Analyst |
|---------------------------------------------------------
|Phone |
|email |
|etc LOGO |
| LOGO |
| LOGO |
-----------------------------------------------------------

If it gets too cluttered people will have a sensory overload and probably go into seizures and fall over.

Like I say, just keep it simple.

EDIT:That didnt turn out anything like how I typed it....Oh well, Im sure you get the idea.

Actually, I'm sorry, but I didnt. My buddy made some cards, and he had a nice small tasteful logo on the upper left hand corner. I want something like that, that is how most buisness cards are laid out that I've seen.

Ya, sorry, my little design didnt work out so good.

Thats kinda the effect I was going for as well.:confused:

I would try and make one using your initials or some other text based graphic.

Then spiff it up in photoshop. Take a peek on www.good-tutorials.com for some nice text effects.

There's usually a company logo in the upper left or lower right, then the comany name/address/phone/e-mail on the right, then the website across the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom