Need Feedback On New System

So if given a choice between upgrading the video card, upgrading the monitor, upgrading the processor, upgrading the motherboard, or upgrading the memory, which would you upgrade?

Vid. Card in my opinion... second choice is the ram. Then cpu and then leastly mobo.

Video card becuase u can always buy RAm easy and its not as much as a video card. I would get the 6800 and save maybe and get the SLI

EDIT we replyed at the same time lol.

Your system looks good and will play those games you mentioned pretty good.

If you want the PC to totally own all games, you need to upgrade the motherboard, memory, the CPU and video card.

Well if it's one component I find a must for upgrading, it will probably be the video card. Upgrade it to a 6800GT. You can OC the processor later.

joker_king16 said:
With these upgrades I should probably upgrade my power supply right? But to what? 480, 500?
The least you should have is 400W. Anything above that should be fine. If you plan on an SLI mobo then you will need a higher one. Just make sure that a 450W PSU actually runs at 450W. My friend has had that problem before where his 400W PSU ran at like 380W.

Back
Top Bottom