Need CPU HELP!

killzoneman0

In Runtime
ok, i was looking at some stuff and wondered, which is better? the fx'sor the x2's? I plan to multitask, run games at high quality and fps, and i plan to make games. Which one should i choose, which core, and which speed?

X2, just because it's more recent. A single-core, faster cpu will do better for games, but for mulitasking, nothing out matches a dual core. get the x2. you'll be able to play games just fine.

Computergen said:
X2 3800+ Would own all FX CPU's.

Well, the fx-57 might come out on top in the gaming field... but multitasking, of course. Dual's rock. But keep in mind a faster, single core does better in games just because it process the info better. You don't need to spend that much on a cpu... the 4800+ is expensive. Just get the 4400+ and you'll be fine.

ok if i were u go with the 4800 being ur gonna multi task. if u want to overclock def get the fx57 from what i read and experience the 4800s temps can be a little hard to overclock with so if u do play to overclock get a fx57. but the 4800 will be more than enough to multi task and play games.

Back
Top Bottom