Need advice on working out supplements..

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
Hey guys
I've been skinny for long enough and I'm sick of it.
I wanna bulk up.
I've started the P90X program and I love it although I've only been doing the Chest back and shoulder and arms workout for the past 2 months and i have noticed results but i still loose weight so fast.
I'm about 145 now and my goal is 160

I drink this protein shake after my workouts but idk if its any good....it has creatin in it plus taurine which i do not like.
So what supplements would you suggest that are good and when to have it? plus i don't want a product that if i stop using it i'll loose everything ...cos i think thats what creatin is.

Thanks,

For your case, you just need to eat a lot. Make sure your calorie intake exceeds your daily calories burned. The fact that you lose weight fast has nothing to do with what supplements you're taking; One you stop your workout or whatever, your body will go back to its natural state. If you're usually skinny, then you'll be skinny. Same thing goes for fat people. If they stop working out, then they'll simply just regain that weight they lose. Everyone's body is "programmed" differently.

So, for you to be 160 pounds is 'unnatural' for you specifically, so to maintain it you must continue your high-calorie diet and your daily workout, or else very shortly you'll lose it all.

As for which supplements to take, that would depend on your diet. Just make sure you have high protein, high carb diet; and if that includes meat, then you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom