need advice on a vpn

I suggest you never use a free VPN, unless its for browsing none PPI / credentials requesting websites, so say a news website.

always pay for your VPN, or enjoy your data being collected/read/ share and or sold.

HMA is also a good option. Nord and surfshark are also good. I would suggest not buying paid VPNs straight away. Just test out the free trials and see which one is right for you. :)

Wonder why you all suggesting hidemyass HMA

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/09/26/hidemyass_lulzsec_controversy/

Anyone reading this NEVER use HMA, for the simple reason it does not provide privacy as its design is meant to.

This isnt about committing crimes its about the principal of a VPN which is privacy and this is something HMA has shown does not have, as technically their team can trace you or look at what your doing.

For a good VPN example, ExpressVPN has proven not to store any data, even when it had to hand over servers for criminal investigations, nothing was found to help in the cases.

Hi, I have 3 VPN(ProtonVPN Plus+EkspressVPN & NordVPN) & the one with the highest speed on their servers is without a doubt NordVPN.:censored::)

Back
Top Bottom