need advice on a vpn

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
I went through about 10 different "review" pages and each one recommends different vpn as the best this year. last year it was different but now a month later suddenly everything changed.
which pretty much brings me to a conclusion that they just randomly select the "best" not based on any research..

with that said where can I find true information about anything on the internet these days. seems like everything is commercial or based on opinions instead of facts or someone's personal agenda or preference.. its hard to find legit info online now.

is there a page that has been proven to be legit for software reviews and recommendations?

I got a refund from IP vanish for their busted vpn now need a working legit secure vpn to replace that

torrentfreak lists nordvpn
then I go check other 10 top 10 reviews and they list expressvpn and ipvanish which I know is garbage and a lot of people besides me are having same issues whih are not addressed by customer support..

most of the other ones actually just shuffle the top 3 "best ones" nord express and ipvanish

trotter what was the reason you went with cryptostorm instead of the nordvpn?

No idea. I liked what Crypto had to say and I set it up to pay monthly.

got nord vpn since it was the best deal at the time lol 3 years
but had it up for 3 days and no crashes or freezes or any other crap that I had with IPvanish.
even when I disconnected with kill switch it didn't screw up my settings where I had to reset router or clear dns for weeks after....
ipvanish was such a lousy vpn never worked right..dont know how its rated in top 10 to be honest

Not gonna lie, IPVanish is kinda crap. I never go for VPNs that are US-based. Even if they claim zero logs, I just skip it. Don't want to deal with no pesky logs especially when you're dealing with Crypto. I find it hard to trust a so-called list of "top 5 VPN" and it keeps on changing every month or so. Pesky Marketers:mad:

Anyways, I would suggest using the Express VPN. But don't go ahead and just buy it straight away.

IT IS NOT CHEAP.

I tried their free trial before deciding to get the year-long subscription. As far as I can remember, the free trial of Express VPN works on both iOS and Android. You can find a bunch of tutorials online to get the trial version. I can't remember exactly which tutorial I followed tough. I'll post it here if I remember. :cool:

I prefer HMA VPN, it is not for free, you can subscribe for the one year.

Regarding the VPN for Chrome I can advise - Hola! VPN

Back
Top Bottom