Need A Program

douche.fun

Solid State Member
I think this is the only forum this goes in. I'm looking for a program that can find a picture on the screen and click it once every few seconds.

For example::
I need it to be able to click on this bunny every few seconds. I need a program that will look for the bunny on my screen because the bunny goes to a different location each time it is clicked.

(\_/)
(o_O)
(> <)

Will someone please help me? I've looked everywhere and I'm only posting because I couldn't find it anywhere else.

i think there is a program out there for something like this but for captchas. the screen uses coordinates to locate each letter and types them in. if you can find that and modify it to click instead of typing then your set.

is this program that you speak of existing or are you wondering if it exists?

I know its possible to make and it seemed like something that would have already been made. I found some make-shift programs that are similar to what I was looking for but they are designed for a specific picture or button. I need a program that would let me set the picture I need to be clicked.

I said it as simply as I could. I have no other way to explain it without just rewording it. Sorry.

Check for something like a runescape macro, because those use colors to target something and then click on it every X seconds...

so your looking for a program that shows an image on the screen and once you click it it moves to another spot on the screen, any type of lang you want this in because i think i have a copy of this in JAVA or at least somthing like it

no he wants a program that looks for the picture and clicks it, then when the picture moves, clicks on it again in the new location.

Back
Top Bottom