Need A Nice 5:1 System!!!

Conspirate

In Runtime
I Need New Speakers!!!

Now that my computer is out of the way, I need to get a bigger speaker system. As of now, i'm using a 2:1 Creative Itrique, which are very nice and compact, but dont offer enough power or versatility.

Therefore, I have decided to invest in the new X-Fi by Creative. Of course, I need a speaker system to match. I am not using this for a living room or home theatre, just to play music and games, and watch dvd's on my monitor, which isnt a 32" lcd btw. So far, I have been leaning towards the Logitech Z-5300e 5:1 Speaker System, I can get it online shipped in total for 120.

I've heard these speakers offer really good bass, yet dont drown out the sound. It's not that bass is the most important thing to me; rather, lack of bass is the worst thing.

Do any of you guys have any suggestions which audiosystem you would suggest/recoomend? -Thank you. <0_0>

Just wait till Jac006 comes in, he'll rave about those speakers... They're good from what I hear (especially from him).

Wow, can you say BOOTLEG? I mean, its worth the extra five dollars for logitech, considering they are higher wattage and what appears to be better made, in my opinion.

Logitech speakers have a tremendous amount of bass. Doesn't even matter what model you get. They sound amazing. The bigger the system, the louder the bass gets. I came from a Z-640 system and now I'm using a Z-5500. That's a huge jump and it's worth ever dollar spent. High end speakers for computers. Sounds better than my previous home theater system.

The Z-5300 is a very capable system too. It's the next one down from a Z-5500, but at half the cost.

Jamxx said:
Just wait till Jac006 comes in, he'll rave about those speakers... They're good from what I hear (especially from him).

Lol... indeed... yeah, if you need a good system... especially 5.1.... oh yeah, nothing comes close to the z5500s. Well, the klipsch promedia's do, but the z5500s out perform them in the end. With 1000W total rms power, with a built in decoder, with a remote control, with an lcd displaying all the different type of settings you can do with the speakers... oh man, these were the speakers of my dreams. If you want 5.1, and you have the money, these are the absolute best. I am a musician. I have a great ear. I listened to the promedias, to some bose systems, infinitis', etc. and nothing really came close the power, clarity, and bass especially (180W on a 10" is huge), man, these are the cream-o-the-crop. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2177,CONTENTID=9486
If you can't get them because of funds, the z5300s are actually pretty good, just half the power and the sound isn't the best compared to the z5500s. Believe though... you need space for the sub. It's huge! ;D

Well, i'm getting a x-fi to go along with, and my room isnt huge, 505 watts would be sorta overkill. So i'm even more closer to getting the 5300e's.

Those logitechs that jac006 was talking about KICK ASS. I have only listened to them at best buy but they are KICK ASS!!

Back
Top Bottom