Need a new mouse...

Oh, They must have fixed that recently then. I don't have any issue like that. At ~ 3/8 to 1/2 inch it stops tracking.

The Wolf mouse listed above seems pretty good, except idk if it's a good brand or not. The G9 looks uncomfortable. Maybe the G5 or 7? Or would the Razer listed above be a better choice you think? How comfortable are those Razer mice?

the G9 is fairly comfortable. It's a little small (short) and the Razer mice look longer. The interchangeable grip that comes on it is most comfortable with the satin finish and all and molded thumb rest, and the other one is pretty well for gaming with sweaty palms. All in all, I'd say it isn't too bad for comfort.

The Razer mouse is an excellent gaming mouse, but not very comfortable for every day use. My son has one. They are wicked fast and very sensitive.

I use an old wireless Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer. The thing works great. It's comfortable, smooth and is easy on the batteries. I think they call them "Wireless Optical Mouse 5000" now.

Well, usually, I don't actually put my palm on the mouse, just kind of grip it with my thumb and pinkie, so maybe the razer would be good then.

I guess I kinda use the ring finger as well. But I really just grip it by the sides mostly, and rest my wrist on the table.

Well, usually, I don't actually put my palm on the mouse, just kind of grip it with my thumb and pinkie, so maybe the razer would be good then.

Heh, that's basically what I do, except i grip it with all my fingers. Well I guess my index finger is always resting on the wheel, dunno if that counts. My palm doesn't touch though, so my hand looks like an arched cat with 5 legs. :p

Back
Top Bottom