Need a monitor.

Read:
My Sceptre monitor died after ~9 months. I wouldn't touch that brand with a 10 foot pole.

If you want to gamble on it, by all means go ahead. Newegg does have a great RMA policy. My 22" Sceptre was horrible compared to the new 20.1" Dell I have now. In image quality and overall build quality, I just like the Dell a lot better.

Why will I have to have lower res? I'll have an 8800GT 512MB Just so you know. The 8300GS probably won't run it.

Yeah I'm thinking of getting a 24 inch samsung and spending the money for something else, I don't really need nor have the space for that large of a monitor. But I want to have a bigger monitor then my friend's 26" haha :)

still wont run games like crysis at medium\high if you had that high of resolution.
probably wont even be able to max out games like COD4, UT3, etc.

Then I'll use the extra money and SLi the 8800GT then play crysis :)

Hm, first one is a bad link. IDK about the GTX, it's pricey. I'd rather get the 24 inch and a 8800GT and just not play crysis. I'll stick with my steam games :)

Although Crysis has nice graphics I really don't think the game play is that impressive. The games is basically just promoted because it is so demanding. As for the graphics card, 8800 GT is a great quality for the price.

yer, u gota have that.

and how didn't u find the game play in crysis fun , i loved the demo

I looks pretty but I felt that the graphics out paced the game play. I like games more for their play and I feel that crysis is not as concerned with it. I am not saying its a bad game I just wouldn't worry about having to have a system that could play it. Its just like some other games out there only with better graphics.

Back
Top Bottom