Need a Graphics Guy

w_grace

Solid State Member
I need a Graphics Guy.

Anyone want to get involved on the Website and try and sell your ideas etc? I could really do with a good Logo/Graphic for my site, and I have No ability to do anything related to Art at all!

I draw a circle and it has pointy corners, I draw a square and it would roll down a hill faster than anything...

I Need a Graphics Man!!

Hello,
I wish I and some sort of Example. Thats the problem, I just do not have a clue when it comes to graphics, not an artistic bone in my body.

I see things that I like every so often, but just not a clue.

I am not going to steal one. I would love something unique, so anyone who wants something and can draw or come up with an idea just needs to talk to me.

David Lindon said:
What sort of logo? Any examples?

Here is something that someone submitted to me, I think it is really pretty good, anything along these lines, any suggestions or anything else anyone has to offer...

Hello,
I took the one that David Submitted, but I am now looking for people who want to show off how well they design Website. I have multiple Domains that I need websites for. If you want a Show site, I have some great names, if you can come up with the content then let me know.

bristolinternetcafe.co.uk
cisco-network.co.uk
nano-sciences.co.uk
networkassistant.co.uk
networkfaqs.co.uk
network-faqs.co.uk
networkhelp.co.uk
network-help.co.uk
networkinfo.co.uk
speculative-thinker.co.uk
thejokesite.co.uk
thepeterprinciple.co.uk
nano-sciences.net
network-faqs.com
speculative-thinker.com

Do a Show Site for me, I am more than willing to have your name posted as the site designer.

w_grace said:
Hello,
I took the one that David Submitted, but I am now looking for people who want to show off how well they design Website. I have multiple Domains that I need websites for. If you want a Show site, I have some great names, if you can come up with the content then let me know.

bristolinternetcafe.co.uk
cisco-network.co.uk
nano-sciences.co.uk
networkassistant.co.uk
networkfaqs.co.uk
network-faqs.co.uk
networkhelp.co.uk
network-help.co.uk
networkinfo.co.uk
speculative-thinker.co.uk
thejokesite.co.uk
thepeterprinciple.co.uk
nano-sciences.net
network-faqs.com
speculative-thinker.com

Do a Show Site for me, I am more than willing to have your name posted as the site designer.

Wow, nice names there! I would like to help.

Back
Top Bottom