Need a good pc case

Edsterr

In Runtime
I currently have all of the components needed to build my pc, except the case. I've looked at several cases, but I didn't seem to like any of them.
So basically I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. My budget can pay for anything up to £100. It needs to be a midi case and support ATX mobos. It can be no taller tan 45cm - due to the small amount of space under my desk. Preferably I'd also like it to have some pre-installed fans (and dust filters), and a side window. A cable management system would be nice, bit not necessary.

Not sure about height, but K5-720B (or the similar K case) is pretty damn awesome. I have the K5-720B and it has heaps of room, a side window, cable management, some support for water cooling stuff, loads of fan vents, a wicked design IMO, comes with a front 120mm Silence red LED fan, bottom mounted PSU, etc. It was also around £50, so you won't have to go anywhere near £100 for a mere case.

you can look at a Thermaltake V4, i got mine with the 500W PSU, great case, a little cable management. Screwless drive bays, 1 blue LED fan at the rear, and you can maybe buy a cheap 120mm for the front, dust filters at the front of the case, and a small glass panel. its a great case :)

Back
Top Bottom