Need a good online college

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
So im currently enlisted in the military and im wanting to find a good online college for classes like computer networks, computer systems, computer administration, computer science, cyber security, and classes for computer infiltration/penetration prevention... i just need a good reliable online college that will allow me to take like one class at a time and that the military will approve of and pay for...

you could opt for an open university course,

this is a UK establishment where you study at home via the internet. I believe that you may need to sit some exams in an approved location, (i.e like an invigilated exam where you can't google stuff). -that makes me wonder if they are available in the US...

you could study cisco courses online and do exams at any approved cisco exam centre, the same for microsoft exams.

I think what you need to do is find a course that you want to do, and the establishment that you want to do it at, and then call the college/university.

and the correct term is distance learning course, not on line course. you;ll be sent lots of stuff on line, and submit work on line usually, but they are almost never called on-line courses.

call a college/university and ask about distance learning and they should be able to help you.

Back
Top Bottom