need a good cpu heat sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope surprisingly the stock cooler was smaller and the fan on the stock is smaller too also after applying tp several times and taking off Ive notice that my cpu is bulging in the middle horribly so the outside edges of my heat-sink are not making contact with the cpu heat spreader probably gonna end up laping it so i get better contact with my new heat sink when i get it.

i managed to drop a few degrees off by swapping out heat sinks and have a mild oc of 3.4 from 3.2 cant wait till i can pick up a new heat sink in 3 weeks
sorry for my bad grammar never was really good at it anyways

systemtemps2-1.png

well finally got my new heat sink and am siting at 35c idle and 45 load at 3.8 oc and at 4.0 oc on air temp is 45c idle and 62 c load but depends on ambient temperature of room and its stable at 4 ghz but don't wanna chance it over heating gets hot quick

amd phenom 2 x4 955 oc to 3.8 till i switch to water cooling then gonna stay at 4.0 ghz
corsair dominator ram at 1600 mhz 9-9-9-24 timings
ht link at 2200 mhz
north bridge at 2600 mhz
still waiting on my 5770 so i can join folding at home
(later upgrading to a 5870)

my comp is always on that why im staying with the 3.8 oc cause i don't wanna have to worrie about it over heating at night while i sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom