Need A Good 120mm Case Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the CFM flow on those bad boys..I have heard one that sounded like a woman on her period and it was horrible. Be sure to read the user reviews before you purchase it will give you a good idea how loud it is :)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&description=&srchInDesc=&minPrice=&maxPrice=

here is the listings on newegg for 120mm fans
i'd recommend getting the same fan for intake and exaust. if ur fan blowing in or out moves more air than the other, it could cause unness strain on the fans (conservation of mass, air in=air out)

the noise levels are listed along with how much air they move. u'll have to figure out what you are willing to tolerate for how much air.

well, there's 7 times more air trying to be blown out than sucked in. essentially, the exaust is going to be forcing the extra air thru the intake fan (assuming you have one intake). this is going to make the exaust fan work harder. i'm not saying u cant do it. it will work, but its just not a good way to design your rig

That second one is so weak compared to the first...why not just get two of the TT.

I'm looking at the same case, except at the 530 instead of the 532. Though the 530 uses regular screws, it has those 'stealth' CD/DVD drive covers. EDIT: Newegg doesn't offer it. Great. Ok. I'm stuck with the 532. Darn.:)

I'm looking at the same case, except at the 530 instead of the 532. Though the 530 uses regular screws, it has those 'stealth' CD/DVD drive covers. I think it's cheaper, too.

I have also been looking at that case.

also, i was wrong about that 120mm fan.
It has 42.73cfm @ 22dba
I feel much better about that.

I may get this case and then just add a fan for about $13 delivered from newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom