Need a Critique and Advice on my Site to Make it Visually Appealing

waldorfpc

In Runtime
:cool:My oh my has it been so long since I have been here with you guys. The last time I was here was 04-19-2012. Things happened, life significantly changed, and I got busy.

Anyway, I am wanting some helpful advice and critiques on my website and its code. You see, even though I am a certified web developer, have built my own website from scratch and possess web development certifications in HTML4.01, CSS2 and JavaScript, I am totally blind so will need some help making my site visually appealing. Here is exactly what I am asking.

1. What fonts should I use?

2. What color should the font and background be so that it is easy on the eyes and appealing to read? I have tried researching this but am getting conflicting and unclear answers.

3. What color should the headings be versus the body font?

4. Does my navigation bar look okay?

5. Do you have any suggestions as to how I should tweek my code?

My site can be found at www.waldorfpcandconsulting.com

I thank you so much in advanced. I want to run this business in addition to my fulltime day job that I really love. I think it would be cool to put my talents to use in other venues.

If you want to learn more about how blind people use a computer, check out NV Access where you can read about and download a screen reader for free. Also, you can go to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and click on Accessibility from the home page.

I cannot find a way to edit this post as I put the wrong domain for my website in it. I put the domain I originally thought of but did not put the actual one. I'm so dumb. LOL My site can actually be found at Waldorf PC - Home

Back
Top Bottom