NBA All Star Weekend

Jenox said:
I'll name my team, then you'll figure it out. LumberJax. We own. End of story. :D :D :D

I already took March 10th off for the All-Star game, and yes, it is held here in my city. :D
That's sweet. I don't play, but it's huge at our school. You got 3 main sports - Football in the fall, Hockey in the winter, and Lacrosse in the spring.

freestyler105 said:
That's sweet. I don't play, but it's huge at our school. You got 3 main sports - Football in the fall, Hockey in the winter, and Lacrosse in the spring.

Well the Portland LumberJax, as I leave in the Tigard area, are pretty sweet. We never lose though. it's pretty cool.

Yeah the basketball games as of late I'm not to fond of. Now if we went back to the MJ era, I would have been all over that. I remember begging my dad to go to the card shop to look at the cards from Shaq, MJ, Charles Barkley, Magic Johnson, and various others. Then once MJ quit it seems like the NBA just went downhill.

OMG, All-Star game is starting!!!!!! Wow, feels like I just won the lottery. So exciting. National Anthems playing right now and the A'capellas are the best. Almost brought a tear to my eye. Wayne Newton was the best tonight too, wow. I never get tired of that guy. All time great!!!!

It's game time and it's going to be good.

West team smoke the East team by 21 points: 153-132

It was a very fun game to watch. I have never seen so many dunks in one game before. There were some pretty funny highlights with Shaq being the "point" guard. That was a good one. Funny. Players were showcasing their dunks and exciting plays.

Kobe Bryant got the MVP again. I want the West to win so that's good. Very active game, high scoring, and most of all, fun to watch.

Yeah I live on the west coast so naturally i want them to win. Glad they did. I lovw how the score is so much different form a regular game. 153 points...i guess thats what you get when you get all the best guys on one team.

Back
Top Bottom