National Anthem Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to original poster. I'll just retract my comments so as not to get your thread closed.

[edit]

You're not supposed to talk about PM's on here. The mod's aren't supposed to know that we use language in them.

And again, I can use a different IP address, and I can be back on the server. It's called WiFi.

And yes, I can still go on Vent. It's called new IP address.

BTW, my files on the FTP server are gone. PM me if you need them

talldude123 said:
go to this address:

ftp.techonvent/uploads/talldude123

use this username/password:

edit
You REALLY know how to dig yourself a grave don't you?
grave.jpg

talldude123 said:
You're not supposed to talk about PM's on here. The mod's aren't supposed to know that we use language in them.
Oh yeah, becuase OF COURSE they don't know about that..

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
You REALLY know how to dig yourself a grave don't you?
grave.jpg

People of the TF are allowed to know info about the Vent server.

Oh yeah, becuase OF COURSE they don't know about that..

They don't. When Trotter is online, we don't use as much language :p
Well, you guys don't :(

talldude123 said:
They don't. When Trotter is online, we don't use as much language :p
Well, you guys don't :(

What are you talking about?!

Did you see the screenshot that trotter posted?

there were like 5 swears, and besides Trotter dosen't care if it's on TOV, becuase its APART from Tech-Forums, and it's his job on Tech-forums to make sure the rules are not being broken. This does not automatically mean we do not swear in front of trotter like he's some 14 year old prude who hear the F word for the first time. Treat him like a normal person, not like a robot.

man, i've not been on this forum much recently, but this place is getting SO bad! every post is obliterated with flames and rubbish. at least 3 of the posts i have read in OT today have been closed!

anyone who has been on here for at least a year will remember what it used to be like... why isn't it like that anymore?? can't everyone just get along?

joshd said:
Anyone who has been on here for at least a year will remember what it used to be like... why isn't it like that anymore?? can't everyone just get along?

I have said that many many times, it just doesn't seem to work.

joshd said:
anyone who has been on here for at least a year will remember what it used to be like... why isn't it like that anymore?? can't everyone just get along?

It's all because of me, I take the blame for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom