Natalya has a secret life.

MikeReiner said:
It was all that was needed to make my view clear, but whatever, i'll actually say something next time.
it's cool..there are far more agressive mods about posts like that, i figured i would tell you before they do...;)

natej315 said:
Why not just get photoshop and imageready on ure windows comp? lol comp not good enough to handle them?

no, my computer is good enough to handle them, but better on mac. they run a lot smoother and easily...and plus, i gotta use my mac for something

I would get rid of Windows if it weren't for the fact that Linux and MacOS can't run the same range of games that Windows can. I did try running WolfET on my Linux partition, it ran horribly with no sound. It runs beautifully in Windows, probably some kind of driver issue.

I'm not that much of a gamer any more, but it's nice to have the ability to play one when I want to. Which is why I'm keeping Windows just now.

My University CompSci department are meant to be getting rid of a whole load of iMac II's later on this year, and selling them. I'm very tempted to get one, actually.

I use Windows for a reason. Amost every piece of software written is written for use on windows...

I use a wide range of applications not even possible to run on a mac without some type of virtual PC software that might be unstable, etc.

Plus theres the fact I need ALOT of processing power, and unless I got a dual core G5 which are expensive, I wouldn't get any use out of a MAC anyway.

natej315 said:
lmfao yea macs hae their pros and cons, cons mostly that they cant runs games and normal windows apps only a few that are made on windwos are also avilable for macs, and one pro is that they are good for stuff like photoshop and dreamweaver and stuff like that, moslty multimedia stuff. over all their arent bad i guess i like them lol but i still stick with windows
The latest ad on TV says that Intel are now into Macs, what do you reckon?, good or bad, yet more money for B.G.

LOL what the heck russell?

yes i bought a mac, yipee, and russell, Sorry about calling them crap!

they are, dare i say, freaking awesome!!!! hhahah i still gotta learn heaps about them! but hey, its wicked!

and to everyone who thinks russell is a stalker, nah he isnt, he is a friend =)

natalya

Hes a friend that gets people boyfriends, not mentioning any names!!!

All Apps that work on a pc can run on a mac using Virtual PC.

Back
Top Bottom