Nascar

When I'm bored here's what I do. I go to the Computer Hardware & Software, I read all threads on the first page and try to help out. =D

Turned into a habit; now it helps me learn.

Nascar is crazy shit...

Nascar is a great sport to watch while you get hammered. Easy to follow.
Looks He's making a LEFT TURN!!!
I love to watch Nascar and Drink Beer... Someone once asked me, "Is that your Favorite sport?" I responded, "Yup, I like Nascar a lot too."
-Jeff Dunham

When I'm bored here's what I do. I go to the Computer Hardware & Software, I read all threads on the first page and try to help out. =D

Turned into a habit; now it helps me learn.

well i get bored aswell here , and i do go in the hardware and software area but i don't know the answer to them all so i help the ones i can, and its no good waiting for the answer as it could take hours, but what i do is come on, read social lounge then the help area and help out then i go on youtube sometimes or play with my programs (never mind) and then this helps me alot, but on the time i'm doing youtubeing i find it quite good to show others as its a good kick to read the comments on what others think, this then makes it a social area, so all i got to say is, well, speak else where if you don't like it.

Nascar is crazy shit...

Nascar is a great sport to watch while you get hammered. Easy to follow.
Looks He's making a LEFT TURN!!!
I love to watch Nascar and Drink Beer... Someone once asked me, "Is that your Favorite sport?" I responded, "Yup, I like Nascar a lot too."
-Jeff Dunham

look he's crashed and died, what a sport.

nah am jokin, it would be fun in them cars

Back
Top Bottom