Names for computer repairs

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Hi guys, I'm trying to think of some good names for a computer & laptop repairs business and I suck at this, so if anybody can give me some great names it'll be a very much thank you. :)

I like to try and break it up, come up with a list of possible words you would like to include and then start putting them back together and seeing what you come up with?

Start with computer and laptop repairs and then try and think of alternative ways of describing them.

So Computer and Laptop, become Technology, Tech, Machine, Brain, CPU, Digital, IT, Entertainment or something like that.

Repairs become, Care, Maintenance, Upkeep, Preservation, Protection.

Maybe throw in some potentially "WOW Words" such as Safe, Ultimate, Secure, One?

Possibly use your name, surname, location?

Then see what your brain does looking at this list of seeming random words.

Safe PC Technology
One Protection Digital
Digi-Care
Secure Technology Repairs
Secure Technology Care?

I don't not the greatest I grant you, but I think the method has some merit to it.

Company names are difficult but I think it's important to remember that your Company name doesn't necessarily have to tell people what you do, it just has to be memorable.

Presumably your trying a little advertising, whether it be search engine adverts, in your local paper or anywhere. With this you have "Safe Technology" stand out, people look at that and see the slogan or text to go with it so "Safe Technology, for your PC Repairs.

Safe Technology itself doesn't tell you that this Company repairs computers but it is memorable, the additional content says tells the consumer that your company repairs computers.

I like to try and break it up, come up with a list of possible words you would like to include and then start putting them back together and seeing what you come up with?

Start with computer and laptop repairs and then try and think of alternative ways of describing them.

So Computer and Laptop, become Technology, Tech, Machine, Brain, CPU, Digital, IT, Entertainment or something like that.

Repairs become, Care, Maintenance, Upkeep, Preservation, Protection.

Maybe throw in some potentially "WOW Words" such as Safe, Ultimate, Secure, One?

Possibly use your name, surname, location?

Then see what your brain does looking at this list of seeming random words.

Safe PC Technology
One Protection Digital
Digi-Care
Secure Technology Repairs
Secure Technology Care?

I don't not the greatest I grant you, but I think the method has some merit to it.

Company names are difficult but I think it's important to remember that your Company name doesn't necessarily have to tell people what you do, it just has to be memorable.

Presumably your trying a little advertising, whether it be search engine adverts, in your local paper or anywhere. With this you have "Safe Technology" stand out, people look at that and see the slogan or text to go with it so "Safe Technology, for your PC Repairs.

Safe Technology itself doesn't tell you that this Company repairs computers but it is memorable, the additional content says tells the consumer that your company repairs computers.

I have an English test coming up.. :p

sparkly fluffy unicorn PC repair.

stabby stabby kill kill IT services.

Brian's computer emporium.

might be nice if you gave us a bit more to go on...

when you say computer repairs do you mean IBM compatible computer repairs, are you repairing mac too, what about laptop, are you doing physical repairs as well as software installations. are you doing windows AND linux?
do you do sales? hardware or software (or both)
are you PC only or are you server repairs also?

are you aiming solely for home users, or are you looking to pick up business users also?

are you hoping that people will find you in the phone book?

Do you want it tied to your town, or county, your name etc.
do you want the acronym to be clever?
should the name engender that you're technically really well qualified or that you take good care, or both?

Back
Top Bottom