Name this song

ill get my phones track id on it.
its called: "this is the new s**t"
damn i love this phone :D

Dude_Se beat me to it. ;)

But its from the album The Golden Age of Grotesque, which is a good album overall. If ya like this song then try other good'uns from this album, particularly Mobscene and (S)aint. :)

thanks for the +1 rep
makes up for the negative rep i just got. thanks for driving me away from this forum people ...

anyway sony ericsson phones have an app called "track id" on them. u play a song into your phone mic and it searches an internet database to tell you the name.
because i have a nokia i downloaded a 3rd party app "shazam id". does the same thing :)

Thanks for the recommendations slayer may just have to download the album. I'll check out those for sure.

No problem Dude what did you get negative rep on?

Your phone sounds pretty cool I normally just type lyrics into google but figured I'd ask to save myself some trouble. Do they make any software like that for the computer or a downloaded app for my Razr for that?

ermmm i dont know any java apps going around so theres nothing you can do for your razr :(
not sure about computer apps. this is real handy though :)
i usually type the lyrics in google, but now i have this. mines a smartphone so it can do a lot ;)
oh and check the other threads for the rep issue. i shouldnt have mentioned it tbh. i was just angry

Back
Top Bottom