Name Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftEyeBlind

In Runtime
Howdy.

When I registered here I just threw in some random name (heck, it even has typos in it) ..I thought I'd get some advice and be on my way, only comming back when I needed help. Boy was I wrong, I love this place :happy: and I visit daily now, I was wondering what the name change policy is at this place?

Warez just changed his name so its possible. Not sure but you might have to repost every news report from every other forum that you read to qualify.

Since the upgrade, DMo224 (the admin) is the only one who can make a name change. Names are not changed on a whim, though.

Warez had his changed since "warez" implies something he did not want implied.

You can PM DMo and ask, but don't expect him to grant every request. You have to have a good reason for it.

you can also pm ste. either of them will do it, and i don't think you need a reason, just like don't do it for the heck of it cause if you do it too much then the opportunity will be taken away.

Actually, Ste will forward it to me. So, you might as well PM me with the request.

If a person requests a username change, I usually do it since this is what they are "living with". If it becomes a habit of a person wanting multiple changes or I'm inundated with requests, then it might not be honored.

If the username is inappropriate, it will be changed if already registered, or it won't be allowed if requested. Everyone should be able to use some common sense with that.

If you want a change, please PM me with the exact username that you want and why you want it changed.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom