Name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember your name from somewhere.

But your just like XX_Cobra_XX..

You get all pissed off, your too cocky etc. You get banned, you send spam emails, you spam the board etc. Come back later saying your sorry and you didnt mean it, expecting us to break down and be nice.

So basicly if we allowed you back the message we would give is this "Its okay to get banned, and spam the boards, but after some time come back with a new account and start over like nothing happened".

Once your banned your banned man. I want to hear what David says before I make any decisions though..

So because I made 1 stupid mistake, I'm never allowed on CF again? :(. Before I made that mistake I was a good member of CF, and was a guru. Come on, is there no way I can redeem myself?

scotty_35345 said:
So because I made 1 stupid mistake, I'm never allowed on CF again? :(. Before I made that mistake I was a good member of CF, and was a guru. Come on, is there no way I can redeem myself?
And how do we know you won't do it again?

I know what you mean, I know what I did was stupid, and I know that there's no way of proving to you that I won't do it again :(. All I can do is say sorry, and give you my word that I won't do anything like that again

I knew something would occur. But, I shall stay out of it.

@Bädgêr™:

Gah! I knew it would never be fixed :eek:

scotty_35345 said:
I'm going to tell you my story. I've been a member on Pronetworks and once I was banned. I decided to make revenge, then saying I was sorry. The only thing I got from him was a warning that if I contacted him once more, he would actually seek legal actions against me. For once, I realised that his forums wasn't really like a joke, but something rather big. I grew up and I moved on.

It's life. It's harsh, but you have to go on.

scotty_35345 said:
Lol, Hi david. Yeah I know I should have chose a proper name but don't know why I didn't lol, Sorry,

I did PM you yesterday but I might as well just tell you here. Please could you change my name to Furgy. Thanks

If you were after the shock factor then you got it. I think David is still a bit pissed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom