N. Korea performed first nuclear test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bout 8:40 AM where Im at, and BBC just broke in on the website. with N.Korea condemning the UN sanctions imposed after it was verified as a nuclear test. They called it a "declaration of war" and nothing more than US lead hostilites. They would fight anyone who threatened their soverignty, including the UN peace keepers and sanctions officials. China is urging Pyonyang to solve this through diplomatic channels, and intell is saying they are gearing up for another test.

I think N. Korea is trying to pick a fight. If it's a fight they want, step on over here son. I'll give ya a fight.

But, for a country that doesn't really have that much GNP, how could they affored the weapons grade uranium/plutonium to make more than a few nuclear devices. Something just doesn't add up here.

hillbillybob said:
It's bout 8:40 AM where Im at, and BBC just broke in on the website. with N.Korea condemning the UN sanctions imposed after it was verified as a nuclear test. They called it a "declaration of war" and nothing more than US lead hostilites. They would fight anyone who threatened their soverignty, including the UN peace keepers and sanctions officials. China is urging Pyonyang to solve this through diplomatic channels, and intell is saying they are gearing up for another test.

I think N. Korea is trying to pick a fight. If it's a fight they want, step on over here son. I'll give ya a fight.

But, for a country that doesn't really have that much GNP, how could they affored the weapons grade uranium/plutonium to make more than a few nuclear devices. Something just doesn't add up here.

communist countries arent as poor as you think...they hide everything away from everyone

Um.. Spartan, I never said they COULD do it, this was a quote by the insane moron himself. He stated that if the US did not let up, did NOT meet with him alone and without a coalition of Asian/European countries he would nuke Newyork and China. Is this possible? Probably not, but this just goes to point out how batsh*t insane he is. As far as lecturing me on what ICBM stands for, you talking to a guy who use to do electrical, hydraulic, pnuedraulic, pnuematic, nuke surety, and a butt load of other maitenance on the Minuteman III missile AND it's site. So, yes I do know what I speak of when it comes to nukes.

Wahoo, a rocket scientist :)

I think we all have access to Google and can figure out what ICBM stands for...let it rest at that.

Spartan, decent point. However, there are a multitude of ways to deliver a nulcear payload, and ICBM is just one of them.

I've heard the deal about ol Kim wanting to talk to the US alone...why though? Do we have something over him or does he have something over us? Something that cannot get out into the rest of the world? If you want peace between two parties, don't ya kinda need a moderator? A third perspective?

I have not heard about the threats to nuke NY and others. I dunno, if thats the case then I think we need to take care of business son. Utter and threat and your gonna get a bloody nose. Take a swing and your gonna be rendered where you can't take a swing again. Self defense to me. If you come at me with a knife, I have no problem breaking your arm.

Ol N Korea's kinda had it in for the USA since the '50's huh?

hillbillybob said:
I have not heard about the threats to nuke NY and others. I dunno, if thats the case then I think we need to take care of business son.

Just do some search's on the web,He say's that if the US keep's up with it's crap he's going to go to war and it's going to be on US soil :confused:

If there is going to be bloodshed on American Soil, I personally would rather it be an invasion by conventional arms as compared to any nuclear arms whatsoever. The unfortunate fact being that if he is Bat brained enough to push the lil button, I think we may have a few "hot spots" on the coasts. That doesn't make me feel particularly safe here in kansas, but I want to state that if any foreign army invades or otherwise plants foot on American soil, I will pickup my shotty and I will fight till the death or till they are beaten. Which ever comes first.

I couldn't join the military because of a broken back...That does not prevent me from fighting if it would come to that.

I don't think Kim would invade america, but I could see a couple of nukes. You guys know my stance.

What about the rest of ya? Stand and fight, or Accept the invading force?

Canadians and Mexicans are encouraged to reply simply because you have trade with America, etc., and it would impact you guys as well. ****, I think it's safe to say that it would impact the whole world. So everyone is encouraged to comment...maybe im off my rocker:)

Edit: Wow, that country has been saying one thing and doing another for the last 4 years. Where did that list of Concessions come from? Just to talk. Man...whew, buddy. Im a thinking the UN needs to send a bloody military force in there with intent to shut down N. Korea's nuclear weapons programm. Somebody else is starting to sing a similiar tune to N. Korea, and that's Iran.

We Canuck's have no choice in the matter,If something goe's down we have to fight with you,If he doe's go nuclear we are just as ****ed as you are pretty much :p

hillbillybob said:
Edit: Wow, that country has been saying one thing and doing another for the last 4 years. Where did that list of Concessions come from? Just to talk. Man...whew, buddy. Im a thinking the UN needs to send a bloody military force in there with intent to shut down N. Korea's nuclear weapons programm. Somebody else is starting to sing a similiar tune to N. Korea, and that's Iran.

He already said if they send someone in he's going to deal with them,It dosen't matter who it is.

Shumway said:
We Canuck's have no choice in the matter,If something goe's down we have to fight with you,If he doe's go nuclear we are just as ****ed as you are pretty much :p

He already said if they send someone in he's going to deal with them,It dosen't matter who it is.

Ya, I read that. "Merciless blows" will be dealt :mad: :rolleyes: :freak:

Well Shumway, Nice to know. If it hits the fan, Ill be looking for ya!!!

Mexico??? Represent!!!!
Do we have any N. Koreans?

I want to post another question....given the current path of things, ie the UN pressing sanctions and someone having to enforce it...Would he toss the green glowing football, or is this a lot of hyperbole?

Lets have answers to both, stand and fight, or accept the army?
Would he do it, is he man enough? Or is it just a lot of blow hard hyperbole?

hillbillybob said:
Ya, I read that. "Merciless blows" will be dealt :mad: :rolleyes: :freak:

Well Shumway, Nice to know. If it hits the fan, Ill be looking for ya!!!

Mexico??? Represent!!!!
Do we have any N. Koreans?

I want to post another question....given the current path of things, ie the UN pressing sanctions and someone having to enforce it...Would he toss the green glowing football, or is this a lot of hyperbole?

Lets have answers to both, stand and fight, or accept the army?
Would he do it, is he man enough? Or is it just a lot of blow hard hyperbole?

sorry, clicked the wrong button, mods please delete this post.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom