MyWinLocker Decryption Help.

FlyingPooz

Beta member
Hi,
MyWinLocker came installed on my Acer 5332 Windows 7 Home Basic. I tried to encrypt one of my files but was in a rush and clicked the wrong one. went away from my computer for a while but when I came back, (don't ask me how it did this) I had encrypted every file on my computer... All my program files, CS files (hundreds of thousands) and everything else that comes with a Windoes 7 computer... So now the damn thing asks me for my password every time I want to access a file. My once 2Gbs of RAM is probably only using about a quarter of that amount. I don't want to sift through every one of my thousands of files and right-click each one and decrypt them. I was wondering if there was an easier way. Also when I try to decrypt more than one file, it just says "Searching and encrypting files" and freezes...

Hello Friend,

You can take the help of Locklizard. It is the software to secure PDF files and many more. Visit Locklizard website to know more in detail.

Regards,
p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Vicky Milza

Hello Friend,

You can take the help of Locklizard. It is the software to secure PDF files and many more. Visit Locklizard website to know more in detail.

Regards,
p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Vicky Milza

Hi,
What I meant is that I want to know how to Decrypt all my files at once with MyWinLocker.

Back
Top Bottom