Myspace Mobsters?

I'm sorry. Did my simple english prove to be too intellectual for you to comprehend?

My point is simple and true. They've probably improved it now, just like Facebook did after they launched Facebook Apps, but back then a lot of those MySpace application things were just so stupid. That's partly the reason why I closed my MySpace account. Everyone just cluttered their profiles with all that stuff.

As for the game itself, no I don't play, sorry.

Oh god...some of that stuff on MySpace is just retarded. I remember back in the day when they didn't filter any of that stuff, so tons of people got their MySpace accounts phished.

I got phished once on myspace, as it was a very tricky technique. The site redirected me to a very realistic myspace login page, but I realized after mistakingly inputting my login credentials that the url was www.rnyspace.com (RNYSPACE). Looks a lot like myspace, eh?

Yeah it was a common thing. A lot of phishers used something like a "MySpace visitor counter" scheme that made it so you login with your credentials and it'll track your account to see "how many people visited", but instead they use your account to spread spam to your friends etc.

Its The Stats under my mobster. raise your attack and defence stats. and add me! lol myspace.com/codydunkel

i put everything on my defense so i dont lose my fights. see

im a beast at this game too look

1023082133a.jpg

1023082133.jpg

1023082131.jpg

1023082118.jpg

wow my phone takes decent pictures :p

I'm sorry. Did my simple english prove to be too intellectual for you to comprehend?

My point is simple and true. They've probably improved it now, just like Facebook did after they launched Facebook Apps, but back then a lot of those MySpace application things were just so stupid. That's partly the reason why I closed my MySpace account. Everyone just cluttered their profiles with all that stuff.

As for the game itself, no I don't play, sorry.

No, actually don't ever judge like that, I was saying your correct as in yes, this guy is correct so I quoted it to be bumped.

Don't think my english is poor, maybe my spelling but I still understand what you said. don't be smart , this time e- fail , Next time don't just jump to conclusions that you think are right.

No, actually don't ever judge like that, I was saying your correct as in yes, this guy is correct so I quoted it to be bumped.

Don't think my english is poor, maybe my spelling but I still understand what you said. don't be smart , this time e- fail , Next time don't just jump to conclusions that you think are right.

Then maybe next time you should answer with something other than dots. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom