Myspace haters

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Well I hate myspace, and i've been getting some annoying e-mails from them. So I decided to get permanetly banend from myspace.

Now before any of yall go off, I did this for a few reasons.
1. I'm not a sexual offender
2. Poeple enjoy spamming me with myspace e-mails from myspace
3. Needed a good laugh

HEre is my e-mail

I am a sexual offender, and cannot recieve e-mails from Myspace, please i'm trying to reform myself from my past mistakes will you not send me any e-mails?

I request to be permantely blocked from Myspace.com. This is as much as for my own well being and keeping me away from tempations.

As great as your services is I find the best solution to quitting old habbits is to put myself into a postion where I can't even dream of such things. Therefore please for the protection of your members block my e-mail for good.

Hehe thanks :) I think it to their privacy e-mail so I wonder WTF the person who reads it is going to say.

If they don't have me banned in 2 weeks i'ma make a sproof site, send them the URL and demand to be IP banned.

nice idea. I hope it works.
That's kinda like one of my friend sending an e-mail (I helped him a bit with it) to our government because they sent him instructions & the bill to get a fishing license. Of course you don't have to pay it if you don't want to, but he just didn't like people sending letters to him. So he sent an e-mail to them saying stuff like "You have deeply offended me & my religion by even suggesting that I would harm a helpless creature. I'm a buddhist so harming a piece of nature is something I would never do." and stuff like that. :D I don't think he has got a reply yet, but I sure as hell know that the one to read that e-mail is literally going to rofl!

Back
Top Bottom