My wife forgot the adimn password to my daughters computer windows 8.1

TonyWBrwn

Solid State Member
We bought the lap top for Christmas and now my wife does not remember the password. There is no reset cd and we. Would. Like know our best options. Please help!

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

02-16-2015 10:55 PM Same question.

Why did you wait a month to the day to ask the same question? By now a simple Google search or a repair shop could have reset the admin password. Of course you'll have to prove you're the legal owner.

Honestly I didn't recall if I had asked that question on here. Nonetheless, I was looking to this community for help. Obviously, I could or have explored the suggested advice. If I was not the owner I know some tricks to circumvent the process; however, I was aiming to learn something that someone may know. Thanks

I am not sure if that is within the rules for us to answer here. However as Setishock said, browsing around google may get you some help.

If a member of the site team gives us the OK, then we can help.

I am not sure if that is within the rules for us to answer here. However as Setishock said, browsing around google may get you some help.

If a member of the site team gives us the OK, then we can help.

Unfortunately giving advice on removing passwords is not allowed and is against the rules. You are best off going to a computer repair shop and getting them to remove it.

Hacking, Cracking and Unlocking
Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software, links to Bit Torrents, instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software.
Discussion around the removal or recovery of passwords is limited to assistance contacting the Manufacturer (Hardware), Original Owner (Software/OS/File) or Site Authority (Web based).
Discussions/posts regarding techniques/assistance 'hacking' are not permitted.
Posts containing illegally shared data are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, linking download sites/methods (regardless of protocol) to illegal or copyrighted material. Only open source/freeware/owner sponsored (e.g. office.microsoft.com) links may be shared.

It is understood and rules must be followed. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom