My turn to ask for help

Seti stop beating around the bush and just use the link i gave you for YTD.

It's a free programme, give it a try.

Seti stop beating around the bush and just use the link i gave you for YTD.

It's a free programme, give it a try.

I got blocked with a couple of seconds left on the download. Finally over rode ESET for this one time. Had to start over with the down load but it finally finished.

I found what ESET was going on about when I was installing the program. If you don't select custom it will change your home page, install a BHO, and a toolbar. I caught that and declined all of it.
NOTE: You have to be careful when installing software. Click, click, click can get you in serious trouble. Take the time to read each page.

As for the software itself, I managed to snag all but one file. Something's wrong on YT's end. I'll try again later.
Simple and intuitive actually. I had the files down loaded in under 30 minutes. Unless you change the where to save the files, it puts them in Documents. I parked them in a folder and have triple redundant archived them.

Thank you guys one and all for all of your help in this.

Seti you are so right about being careful and reading the install info. When i downloaded TYD Downloader I did not get all that extra crap when I installed. I got a clean install. I have been using YTD for over 2 years now and stand behind it.

I'm sorry Seti if that download install tried to give you extra stuff like changing your home page. I have noticed that the new installs try to get you to install other stuff onto your computer. As Seti said be sure you just don't click click click on the install. Take time to read what you are installing.

If you click on custom install, you will catch the other stuff trying to install itself onto your computer.

Why don't you use any commercial software like Internet Download Manager? It will give you a full featured trial time, if you haven't consumed it yet. That will be enough to download all the videos you need, and I believe it is completely legal.

Well, you can at least finish this task like that.

Back
Top Bottom