My turn to ask for help

setishock

Wizard of Wires
On my YouTube channel I have the videos of my flying and working on my multi rotors. I have them safely archived away on my computer as well.

The problem is there are some older vids on there also when I had a movie camera and a older laptop I no longer have. So locally I don't have copies of them. I'd really like to take them down in my channel and concentrate on the hobby vids. But I'd like to archive them for old times sake.

So here's the problem. I have GomPlayer and GomEncoder which have GomPicker, a YouTube grabber. BUT after trying for a while to figure out why it didn't work, I RTFM at GomLabs web site. DOH!!!
I run W7 Pro/64bit. Seems GomPicker only works on a 32bit system. WAAAAA!!!!!

Now I have been Googling around and haven't found a freeware that works right. So I'm asking you guys to help me out and point me to one that is free and doesn't leave a watermark on the vid.

Hi!

I use this, and it works well: removed

This link needs to be removed. It is contaminated. I went to the web site and when I clicked on the download button, I got this:

attachment.php

You need to run some really serious virus and malware scans on your computer. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/combofix/

Last edited by a moderator:
SO you just want to download your old videos from Youtube.
I use Keepvid. It's an online service. so no need to download any program.
You just copy the URL and enter it into this websites's... text bar, or whatever you want to call it.
KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

I get this from your link:

attachment.php

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Thanks anyway guys. I think I'll just drag out my 32bit rig and go from there.

It's odd that you are getting those messages by clicking on our links.
I can see Wherewolf's link and my own just fine. Also the link from Craig. No problem.

If i remember correctly Internet Explore has a safe filter that blocks or warns about websites.
Detective it or try a better browser... like Chrome... or even safari. Anything is better than IE.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I have used Keepvid from time to time for about 2 years now. Works wonders to me

I'm sorry, but I wasn't being rude. I was just confused why they were using it if it could be malicious website. I know that they must both use antivirus, so I found it weird that their anti antivirus didn't detect the site was malicious.

Don't mind me asking, but what Antivirus do you use?

Back
Top Bottom